Thursday, July 7, 2011

My first Interview in Print

This morning my interview with the Canadian Jewish News was unveiled in the latest edition.  I was extremely anxious and a little nervous to see how it looked, but I mostly felt excitement as I felt confident it would be great.  I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome, the writer Riva Gold, did an incredible job, and I'd like to extend my gratitude to her.  I also wanted to take a moment and thank all the people who have called, texted, and emailed me with their warm comments, and most importantly their support.  As I continue on this journey it has been nothing short of amazing the way things have unfolded for me personally and professionally.  I definitely have to give a shout out to my awesome team, Lowell, Leticia, Amed, and everyone at Pollination Media, thank you for all your efforts, especially you Lowell.  I can say this, as soon as I decided to erase and ignore as much negativity from my life as possible and only focus on the positive, there has almost been a magical element to my progress.  I truly hope I continue to enjoy more positive outcomes with this first venture as I believe it will be the start of big things.  I feel stronger more than ever these days and I truly owe it to the therapeutic aspect of writing this book, and the journey that has begun.  If there is one thing I could pass on to anyone, it's that you must be able to clearly know what it is you want, and how you would like to get there, believe it or not, for many people this is one of the most difficult steps.  Once you can establish what it is you want, and how you'd like to get there, you must focus all the positive energy you can muster into achieving those goals you have set out for yourself.  If you can do that, and ignore the negative people and situations that you will undoubtedly face, I believe you will be well on your way.

1 comment: