Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another tragic death: How can parents/schools stop bullying?

Another tragic death: How can parents/schools stop bullying?


As I was just preparing to write a piece on the struggles many may face with the start of another school year, I happened to stumble upon this and I wanted to share it with you. I also am going to ask that anyone who is facing similar struggles, or different ones as well, to please share them as often as possible. The more we all talk about our issues, fears, and so on, we demystify the subject and we lay the foundation for change. I am sure there are many of you out there who are concerned with bullying, sexuality, pressure from teachers & parents, fitting in, and many other issues that students face. I would love to assist you in overcoming some of these feelings as I dealt with them first hand and still do to this day.

Please pass this article along, and let's try to make a difference one person at a time! I know I didn't enjoy hiding in lockers so certain guys couldn't find me to hand me my daily beatings.

No comments:

Post a Comment