Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hoops for Hopes

I wanted to talk to everyone about a very special event that I have been asked to be a part of. Hoops for Hopes is a Celebrity Charity Basketball Event taking place October 16/2011. The goal is to raise $50,000 for at risk youth.

I couldn't think of a better charity to work with as I obviously believe the youth are the most important. I am looking for any corporate sponsors or assistance in collecting as much money as I possibly can for this event and cause. If any of you would be willing, or know of an individual or company that would be willing to assist me and this great cause I would be extremely grateful. This is a huge event with media coverage so its a win win situation for all who participate. On a personal note, any support you could offer me, which will in turn add to my spotlight, can only assist me in all future endeavors, most importantly Marion's Place.

Please take the time to go to Facebook and join the Hoops for Hopes page. Anything you could do would be incredible, and just think of that youngsters face when he or she finds out they get to go to a day camp next year because you donated something!

Let's all do our part!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.torontosun.com/2011/09/22/boy-bullied-to-death-dad-says

    How damn timely this kids story brought tears to my eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete