Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Spooky Magic Part II

Due to the overwhelming response and the overwhelming emotions that accompanied it, I was forced to write some more on the spooky magic topic. I have been preaching the power of love and positive energy, to anyone that would listen, for over a year and a half, but the funny thing is that I was devout of it in many ways! So even while I knew its importance, and while I practiced incorporating it to my daily routine, something was still missing.

I had love from my son, and I had some love from family, but as we all know, it's not the same. Out of nowhere love and positivity has grabbed hold of me and I can't get loose. I'm pretty sure I don't know that I'd want too either! There is an extra bounce to my step, I have been smiling non-stop for almost a week, my creative juices are flowing like never before, and I am totally on cloud nine. Everyone around me has noticed something, and the ones who are in the know are literally trying to avoid me because they can't take anymore of my giddiness.

If I preached it before I'm not sure what to do next, because if I knew love and positivity ruled before, this is on a whole other level. So here it is for all of you, IF YOU DON'T HAVE LOVE AND POSITIVITY IN YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG!!!! Go and get some!

Now before you all throw something at me, or get all upset, I don't mean sex, nor do I mean go out and manufacture these things. What I mean is that there is plenty of love and positive energy out there waiting for each and every one of us. The problem is we are too caught up, too distracted, and too doubtful. How many of you can be honest and tell me that you think about money or your job, more than you think about love and being positive? I know I did. I also know that I have been on a life long quest for the best love and as much positivity as one can find. I don't know if it's a quest that will ever end, but it definitely sounds like a worth while one to me.

To summarize, instead of coming home and worrying, instead of always being so overwhelmed with everything, why not try to find some love and positivity, why not find a way to turn that frown into a smile. You'd be surprised how easy it can truly be. You can start by picking up the phone and calling a friend you haven't spoke to in a while, and instead of thinking about what they will say, if they will pick up, or any other negative thoughts, just call them and tell them how much you miss talking to them, and how important and special they are to you. You will be floored by the response and even more so you will be floored by the way it makes you feel. Take the first step, let people know you are looking for love and positivity, if you make that your mantra, you may just find that loneliness and negativity need to find a new friend!

Last but not least, if you need a little love or positive energy and you can't find any, don't give up, contact me, I will be what you need.

I can be reached through comment here, or at joshua@joshuastern.ca, or twitter @JoshuasJourney, or even Facebook, Joshua Stern/Writer fan page!

Hope to hear from you!

3 comments: